Gallardo Recall

Roman

Mine is going next week. Apparently the 04's have the most work to do, progressively less on the following 2 years.

I can't even get an appointment with my dealer. I have to wait until the 28th to call them to see when I can schedule an appt. What a bunch of BS.

Sorry steering rack is not replaced.

If it is an 04 it takes 24 hours of labor. All lines from the pump to the rack gets replaced with steel braided line. The pump is replaced as well as an oil cooler is installed in the front. Apparently the 04's are the most extensive job.

And Lamborghini will not tow or pay for any out of pocket expenses to get the car to the dealer and back. That sucks!.

Who knows of a good company to ship between Tulsa and Dallas enclosed at a reasonable cost?.

I got a few guys that can come pick it up deonss. I will definitely assist on the cost of the shipping. I figure it will be about 400-500 covered carrier each way. PM me and I can help make arrangements. I have another car (a trade) to pick up in Tulsa i will see if I can put a 2 car together and pay for yours to get here and we can figure out the trip back.

I got a few guys that can come pick it up deonss. I will definitely assist on the cost of the shipping. I figure it will be about 400-500 covered carrier each way. PM me and I can help make arrangements. I have another car (a trade) to pick up in Tulsa i will see if I can put a 2 car together and pay for yours to get here and we can figure out the trip back.

Thanks for the offer. I will be in touch. I do believe there are 7 Gallardo's in the queue at your facility?.