Wing control unit by capristo

topjay

See they now make these so you can just override and have wing up at the push of a button.

Cool or not? I quite like the idea, car looks badass in service mode, so being able to have the wing up at will would be nice.

The rear pop up wing is the only thing I dislike about the car, same thing about the 991. It looks like a piece of the car has come loose....

They should make a control unit that allows the wing to stay down at all times.

See they now make these so you can just override and have wing up at the push of a button.

Cool or not? I quite like the idea, car looks badass in service mode, so being able to have the wing up at will would be nice.

Which company does this, i got the wing to stay up at the peak of our summer and it looked sexy

Which company does this, i got the wing to stay up at the peak of our summer and it looked sexy

Think we are getting mixed up, its the rear wing not upper bat vents it controls, Capristo make the module.

Apparantly they origionally made it so you didnt have to put the car into service mode to get the wing up to get the bumper off to work on. You could then get any garage to fit there exhaust rather than only a dealer with the correct software. They have retained the feature for cosmetic use by the owner.