carbon fiber plenum convers - gallardo

Fabspeed_Motorsport

hey guys,

I was looking at a 430 Scud today noticed the plenum covers, they made me think about the threads on here where people are painting their factory ones and are less than happy with the result... At the moment i am just gauging interest, but i am told we will be able to match the factory weave perfectly... price would be somewhere in the 2500-3500 range.

here is the look i would be going for:

90ff8782b6_640.jpg

2009-ferrari-430-scuderia-43-liter-v-8-e

bad idea? good idea?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

I wonder how the Gallardo ones are going to look Dave. :D

I think the stock ones look quite nice. Unless there were actual perfomance gains, no go for me. I am spoiled with all the CF on the superleggera tho.

Dave if you can get this as part of your services....I believe it will be a winner. Heffner have done them already and they looked OEM, but the pain part is that we owners have to send our originals in to have it converted. It's easy for Heffner because they are already TT the car so engine is taken apart. For us common folks, it'll be costly to remove the manifolds by a shop then send the parts in for conversion, leave the car at the shop for months to wait for the CF manifold to get back...as you can see the pain.

I would definitely considering upgrading! If only the process is user friendly.