Couple of Questions

tiger 6

On one of the other Lambo forums, there has been a discussion on how to manually raise and lower the rear wing on the Aventador. A picture was shown of a button located just below the electronic parking brake switch to do this. My '13 does not have this button. The Owner's Manual, however, does show such a button and a detailed description of how it operates. My question is do those of you who own a '12 or '13 [or both! :icon_mrgreen: ] Aventador have this button on your cars? Either I have the wrong Owner's Manual or my car is missing something.

My other question is whether one of the "expensive" CTek battery charger/maintainers was included with your car when you purchased it. Thanks.

On one of the other Lambo forums, there has been a discussion on how to manually raise and lower the rear wing on the Aventador. A picture was shown of a button located just below the electronic parking brake switch to do this. My '13 does not have this button. The Owner's Manual, however, does show such a button and a detailed description of how it operates. My question is do those of you who own a '12 or '13 [or both! :icon_mrgreen: ] Aventador have this button on your cars? Either I have the wrong Owner's Manual or my car is missing something.

My other question is whether one of the "expensive" CTek battery charger/maintainers was included with your car when you purchased it. Thanks.

My feb 13 does not have this but my dealer did say it is coming this year and will be retro fitted by them foc.

The function is called Bar mode... It will be available on all Roadsters and all 2014's coupes & roadsters.

But they will offer a retro fit package for earlier Aventadors.

Your dealer is great if they are going to retrofit for free..... I do not know what is already installed on pre bar mode 2013 models, that is on the parts list below.

I imagine most of the retrofit parts are strictly for aesthics... On pre bar mode 2013's hopefully just a switch retrofit and a calibration change is all that is necessary...

But I'm sure it will not look so pretty when the spoiler is up and the unfinished inards are exposed.. Im not sure Lambo will even allow this.

But from the list below, the retro looks extremely expensive.

Hope this helps.

I will let you know if I find out any updates...

post-8858-1360250153_thumb.jpg

The function is called Bar mode... It will be available on all Roadsters and all 2014's coupes & roadsters.

But they will offer a retro fit package for earlier Aventadors.

Your dealer is great if they are going to retrofit for free..... I do not know what is already installed on pre bar mode 2013 models, that is on the parts list below.

I imagine most of the retrofit parts are strictly for aesthics... On pre bar mode 2013's hopefully just a switch retrofit and a calibration change is all that is necessary...

But I'm sure it will not look so pretty when the spoiler is up and the unfinished innards (guts) are exposed.. Im not sure Lambo will even allow this.

But from the list below, the retro looks extremely expensive.

Hope this helps.

I will let you know if I find out any updates...

post-8858-1360250153_thumb.jpg

Update on Bar Mode (Manual Spoiler activation)....

A retrofit package of just a switch and calibration will be available to manual raise spoiler from console... Don't know the date or price yet. Will be a hell of alot cheaper then replacing bumper and tail lights.

Also a remote button to manual open exhaust valves will also be available with the above package.

Update on Bar Mode (Manual Spoiler activation)....

A retrofit package of just a switch and calibration will be available to manual raise spoiler from console... Don't know the date or price yet. Will be a hell of alot cheaper then replacing bumper and tail lights.

Also a remote button to manual open exhaust valves will also be available with the above package.

When will this retro kit be available?