Does anyone have a contact for Customer Service at Mclaren

Allan-Herbie

What exactly is the issue?

If you are just unsatisfied with the dealer, you should just contact one elsewhere. I've found the service people in Chicago to be quite nice and I've heard great things about Philadelphia. As for a consumer advocate or something like that at McLaren, I do not know of any off hand. McLaren corporate is great in my experience, but if you just have a lousy dealer, I'm not sure they will be able to help much.

You should join McLarenLife. It is by far the most active and best forum with regards to McLarens and owners. You will find tons of help there and someone will certainly have the contact information you need if it exists.

This is the contact information I used when I had my MP4-12C. No matter the issue, they always would contact the right person to make sure I was taken care of even if they couldn't help. Just email them.

McLaren Automotive Ltd, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH, UK

T: +44 (0) 1483 261500

E: [email protected]

W: cars.mclaren.com

Trying to get assistance on a vehicle and the dealer isn't being cooperative or much use. Any info greatly appreciated!

they really should have a US rep but they don't

call McLaren philly, ask for Chad Sierer, Philly Mclaren is literally the best dealer in the country and really go above and beyond for their clients.

not much help if you problem with California dealer