DVR ALERT: 60 Minutes

serie1926

What a terrific segment. Some of the footage Top Gear worthy.

There was an additional video on the website that showed the 2 stationary cameras, several go pros, an iPhone and a helicopter with a gyro stabilized camera that was doing crazy flying.

It was interesting that the factory claimed they'll build in any color or color combo that a customer wants. I know that's almost true, but there are limits, and they don't approve everything. Still a great segment, I enjoyed it.

It was interesting that the factory claimed they'll build in any color or color combo that a customer wants. I know that's almost true, but there are limits, and they don't approve everything. Still a great segment, I enjoyed it.

What's the limitation? Is it odd colors or ones that can't lay down on the various materials?

What's the limitation? Is it odd colors or ones that can't lay down on the various materials?

A little of both from what I've heard. The white dashboard comes to mind as a recent example. (For glare/safety issues, allegedly?)

• 5 months later...

sorry to open a "old" topic, I'm still searching for this episods, cds-links are not working ?

Anybody has the video on his computer and wants to share it? (ftp available)

Thanks in advance for any help

David