1993 Diablo for Sale in Montreal

thenewbruno

Anyone know anything about the black 1993 VT for sale at Montreal Harley Davidson? They seem to have a side business of moving used exotics. Lots of Ferraris. Anyhow they say 13,900km and something like $109,000.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Anyone know anything about the black 1993 VT for sale at Montreal Harley Davidson? They seem to have a side business of moving used exotics. Lots of Ferraris. Anyhow they say 13,900km and something like $109,000.

Thanks in advance for any info.

You live in the same town I do!! You must have seen me a few times either in an orange murci or yellow lambo diablo roadster. ( well maybe..the qew can be a real butt head. I usually take mainway across to Burloak, and then jump on the qew from there).

Anyhow., that black car may have a bit of a history, if it's the one I'm thinking of. If possible could you get the vin number? I may have had it in my shop a few years ago, and quickly booted it out after seeing what I saw with it.

You live in the same town I do!! You must have seen me a few times either in an orange murci or yellow lambo diablo roadster. ( well maybe..the qew can be a real butt head. I usually take mainway across to Burloak, and then jump on the qew from there).

Anyhow., that black car may have a bit of a history, if it's the one I'm thinking of. If possible could you get the vin number? I may have had it in my shop a few years ago, and quickly booted it out after seeing what I saw with it.

Ahh - I met a guy with a yellow roadster at one of Saturns drives that left from the Sobeys parking lot on Brant st.....was that you?

Steve Maman/Prancing Horse inventory? I've always been curious what anyone might know about that car since it has been advertised there for several years. If I had to make a swag, I'd say 2010/2011 ballpark.

Steve Maman/Prancing Horse inventory?

Yeah that's the place.

Seems to be a trend in Montreal - hang onto overpriced Diablos forever. John Scotti has a couple of '91s that my friend looked at a couple of years ago. He said Scotti wouldn't budge despite his interest. He wound up buying stateside and bringing it over. There you go - a legitimate buyer who couldn't hammer something out with these guys. Weird. So instead of selling they hang onto their debt overhead for years. That black '91 at Scotti has been there MINIMUM 7 years.

I hope I don't have to end up doing the same; bringing one over.

There isn't a 93 VT....

Ummm.. kinda what I was thinking.

lol well rest assured there's an early 90s Diablo for sale at the prancing horse in Montreal. The ad says 93, it says VT, and the pic shows the VT badge. I guess it's a 94.