Speedometer Signal

Murcie-Hombre

Hi @ all,

this time i try to change the OEM Radio to one with Navi. Now i´ve buy a single DIN with flip out Monitor and Navi. The Navi need the "Speedometer Signal"

Please can me someone help to find this signal by my 04 Murcie. Whitch cabel (color) take this?

Thank you

Hi @ all,

this time i try to change the OEM Radio to one with Navi. Now i´ve buy a single DIN with flip out Monitor and Navi. The Navi need the "Speedometer Signal"

Please can me someone help to find this signal by my 04 Murcie. Whitch cabel (color) take this?

Thank you

Most of the newer Kenwood unit's don't need a speed sense signal. What model did you get?

it´s not a Kenwood, i´ve buy a Tristan Auron BT 1D7007. I am not sure, if i need the speedometer signal

for this unit too. But befor i´ve try for few day´s a Pioneer AVIC X1BT (not so good) and this unit have

need the signal. Some people how i know use the Auron and have good experience with it therefore i

want try it.

it´s not a Kenwood, i´ve buy a Tristan Auron BT 1D7007. I am not sure, if i need the speedometer signal

for this unit too. But befor i´ve try for few day´s a Pioneer AVIC X1BT (not so good) and this unit have

need the signal. Some people i know use the Auron and have good experience with it therefore i

want try it.

There is a 3 pin plug by the stock radio. It has a cap on it. This plug has speed signal reverse and parking brake used for stock Nav option. If I recall it is the red black wire is speed signal. You will want to check that easy 1 will get reverse signal which is a 12 volt signal parking brake is a ground signal the other is your speed signal.