the sickiest clip I've heard from Kreissieg Exhaust!!

BLUE MONSTER

I had the Kreissieg system on my Gallardo spyder, and I currently have their system on my Murcielago SV and 720 Roadster. IMO they are the best.

I had the Kreissieg system on my Gallardo spyder, and I currently have their system on my Murcielago SV and 720 Roadster. IMO they are the best.

That's it I'm rebending my capristo pipes to make that music lol!

That's it I'm rebending my capristo pipes to make that music lol!

Capristo is a well known name brand and you may like their system more than the Kreissieg system. After hearing all of the name brands in person I have concluded that Power Craft and Kreissieg are my favorites.

Capristo is a well known name brand and you may like their system more than the Kreissieg system. After hearing all of the name brands in person I have concluded that Power Craft and Kreissieg are my favorites.

The truth is you have a Rolex and I have a Timex!😔 lol meant for you to laugh.. I'm laughing posting this 😃

The truth is you have a Rolex and I have a Timex! lol meant for you to laugh.. I'm laughing posting this

That isn't true!

But in that case your watch would tell time better. ;)