KSG installed no error codes for anyone who had concerns!

BLUE MONSTER

System works flawless with cat delete entire system !I have no words to describe the sound and feeling!!! It was amazing the sounds made changing gears and roars ! Would like to share a video but , have not learned how to upload yet ! Just wanted to let all know . ..no gas smell ... Just perfect! So no worries for anyone with any concerns!Feel free to ask any questions you may have towards this install !

Congrats, can't wait to hear the clips when you're able to upload them.

I found an installer so I'll be putting in my order either this week or early next week. I had a couple of questions if either you or RB could answer:

1) Is the box tail just for looks or does it add anything for sound? If it made no difference I was just going to order it without the box tail (mainly because I prefer the flat factory look to the chrome look on my color combo).

2) If I remember correctly you had the software upgrade on Blue prior to installing this one. Does it make any difference when changing the software with the KSG exhaust?

Thx

Congrats, can't wait to hear the clips when you're able to upload them.

I found an installer so I'll be putting in my order either this week or early next week. I had a couple of questions if either you or RB could answer:

1) Is the box tail just for looks or does it add anything for sound? If it made no difference I was just going to order it without the box tail (mainly because I prefer the flat factory look to the chrome look on my color combo).

2) If I remember correctly you had the software upgrade on Blue prior to installing this one. Does it make any difference when changing the software with the KSG exhaust?

Thx

1) box tail is for looks ! Great one at that ! 2) I like it better !Now I. Sport or corsa I can hit the remote close the valves stay quiet and enjoy better gear programs vs strada !For me being marries 1@5 suits me best !