Interior Suggestions

Faisal

Hello, this is my first post here so kindly excuse my ignorance if I posted this in the wrong place.

I recently placed an order at my local dealer for a 2015 Aventador (which won't be in production till later this year, so I still got some time to configure some finer details)

Here are my color/visual preferences:

Exterior:

-Nero Nemesis (Black)

-Carbon fiber engine bay trim

-Transparent Engine Bonnet

Interior:

-Elegante Specification, Nero Ade (Black) and Rosso Alala (Red)

-Full interior carbon fiber package

-Contrast stitching

-Q-Citura (seats, door, roof & back panel)

-Branding package with leather

By default -and in reference to the shallow configurator they offered- the Q-citura portion of the roof & back panel are black with red contrast stitching. But they said it might be possible to choose a different color (red). So I'm wondering if it would look better in red Q-citura rather than black.

I tried searching for various Aventador interiors just to have a feel of what this might look like but I couldn't find much.

I'm trying to achieve a classy/sport red look, what do you think? Any other suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to LP! Best Lambo forum on the net!

Congrats on your order. Waiting will be lengthy but it does go by quick. I ordered mine back in May 2013 and mine will be here in 8 weeks!

I recommend the following:

"extended stitching" in contrast colors through out the cabin via ad personam

"Head rest logo" in embroidery in contrast stitching instead of embossed via ad personam

Roof liner in q-citura in black with contrast stitching instead all red

Consider Sportivo q-citura seats with elegante dash design so not too much red

Biggest thing is avoid too much red!

Welcome to LP! Best Lambo forum on the net!

Congrats on your order. Waiting will be lengthy but it does go by quick. I ordered mine back in May 2013 and mine will be here in 8 weeks!

I recommend the following:

"extended stitching" in contrast colors through out the cabin via ad personam

"Head rest logo" in embroidery in contrast stitching instead of embossed via ad personam

Roof liner in q-citura in black with contrast stitching instead all red

Consider Sportivo q-citura seats with elegante dash design so not too much red

Biggest thing is avoid too much red!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome and suggestions. I will defensively reconsider the seats.

One more thing.. The dealer said that I can not choose the color of the leather on the MF steering wheel bars -except for perforated or alcantara grips- and the only way was to make a separate (aftermarket) order, is that true?

Welcome Faisal to the forum and congrats on your purchase. I love red on black interior, heres how I would do it.. You could go to http://www.lambocars.com/configurator/lamb...aa0aaaaaaa.html and create your own. Goodluck brother

I love the color black so much, I saw some really nice black interiors with red contrast stitching and they look great.. But I'm getting a bit bored of it as an interior since my last two cars had it. Thanks for the link, should come in handy!

Here's a what I'm trying accomplish (with red instead of white), not so sure if it would look as good on the Aventador

I have that in reverse in my roadster

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here's a what I'm trying accomplish (with red instead of white), not so sure if it would look as good on the Aventador

Like this?

Screen_Shot_2014_03_02_at_2.55.35_PM.png

Hello, this is my first post here so kindly excuse my ignorance if I posted this in the wrong place.

I recently placed an order at my local dealer for a 2015 Aventador (which won't be in production till later this year, so I still got some time to configure some finer details)

Here are my color/visual preferences:

Exterior:

-Nero Nemesis (Black)

-Carbon fiber engine bay trim

-Transparent Engine Bonnet

Interior:

-Elegante Specification, Nero Ade (Black) and Rosso Alala (Red)

-Full interior carbon fiber package

-Contrast stitching

-Q-Citura (seats, door, roof & back panel)

-Branding package with leather

By default -and in reference to the shallow configurator they offered- the Q-citura portion of the roof & back panel are black with red contrast stitching. But they said it might be possible to choose a different color (red). So I'm wondering if it would look better in red Q-citura rather than black.

I tried searching for various Aventador interiors just to have a feel of what this might look like but I couldn't find much.

I'm trying to achieve a classy/sport red look, what do you think? Any other suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Congrats on your purchase and can't wait to see the pics👍

Like this?

What I don't like about the sportivo interior is that it hides some of the nice details on the doors and center console.

Steering wheel go aftermarket with MACarbon or IMS Automotive Designs.

Here's mine,

Thanks. I will, definitely!

I think red and black interiors are the nicest against darker color cars. This is what I have in my Lp560.

Me, too. It does look great on your lambo.

I have that in reverse in my roadster

Holy shit modo!

How dark are your side windows?

I had darker tint on one of my old benzes and I had to roll down my windows at night. Couldn't see shit!!