A few questions, opinions pls

SAMLAMBO

Had my car aligned today to the factory specs, got fresh new tires(same as factory specs). Car is in tip top condition but on the highway when I let go the steering, after maybe 40-50 meters the car starts pulling to the left. Not hard but starts pulling. Is this normal? Tyre pressure is also to spec.

Sometimes I hear a little creaking here and there, is this normal? I was told by the techs its normal because the car is mostly carbon fiber.

From standstill and only in 1st gear when I gently accelerate off, I can hear like a short small squeak sound(hmm). I was told its the clutch and its normal also. Is it?

Had my car aligned today to the factory specs, got fresh new tires(same as factory specs). Car is in tip top condition but on the highway when I let go the steering, after maybe 40-50 meters the car starts pulling to the left. Not hard but starts pulling. Is this normal? Tyre pressure is also to spec.

Sometimes I hear a little creaking here and there, is this normal? I was told by the techs its normal because the car is mostly carbon fiber.

From standstill and only in 1st gear when I gently accelerate off, I can hear like a short small squeak sound(hmm). I was told its the clutch and its normal also. Is it?

sounds normal to me; its a right hand drive car; the road camber will eventually take the car away from the centreline to my knowledge, if you're at a constant speed. This is most evident in cars with very wide tires..

Creaks sound normal, especially over driveways; my lotus Exige S does, and so does my (older) murci; not loads and more on hot days or very cold days- i think its because the carbon fibre and steel/aluminium parts contract/expand at slightly different rates

sounds normal to me; its a right hand drive car; the road camber will eventually take the car away from the centreline to my knowledge, if you're at a constant speed. This is most evident in cars with very wide tires..

Creaks sound normal, especially over driveways; my lotus Exige S does, and so does my (older) murci; not loads and more on hot days or very cold days- i think its because the carbon fibre and steel/aluminium parts contract/expand at slightly different rates

Thanks. I took my car into the dealership and went for a test drive with the techs, they to said its normal for our cars to pull sooner than the normal car would.

I'm starting to love the creak sounds when it does, like a race car :)

some little sound come from the AWD, when i change my Murcie to RWD much from this sound was disapiert

I was told by the techs it's from the differentials and nothing to be concerned about

Most of the time in my 640 the creaks are from the seats touching the fire wall between the engine and passenger compartment.