670SV exhaust advice

ajc

The 670SV already comes with a lightweight free flowing exhaust so if its anything, another after market exhaust won't give you much more power other than sounding different.

I would just change to 200cel sports cats which will free up lots more air to flow. Stock is 700cel and very hot, its like trying to breath thru a straw.

Ok interesting then how about a bypass valve as an option? which I have on a ferrari to great effect but was told wont make much differeance to the Lambo??

Ok interesting then how about a bypass valve as an option? which I have on a ferrari to great effect but was told wont make much differeance to the Lambo??

I'd leave the exhaust and just do the cats. With that itself it will sound 10-15% louder and sound more throaty.

Staying on this topic... My LP640 has a LOC exhaust with secondary cat deletes which isn't loud enough. I'm looking to purchase Fabspeed's primary cat delete pipes but having a hard time deciding between the valved and the valveless versions. Any recommendations or video clips between the two?

Staying on this topic... My LP640 has a LOC exhaust with secondary cat deletes which isn't loud enough. I'm looking to purchase Fabspeed's primary cat delete pipes but having a hard time deciding between the valved and the valveless versions. Any recommendations or video clips between the two?

Not fully understanding the valved question.

If you have removed the std exhaust muffler and the secondary cats (you effectively have a straight through pipe from the end of the primary cat to the exhaust tip) where would the second portion of the valved primary cat delete go to?

Not fully understanding the valved question.

If you have removed the std exhaust muffler and the secondary cats (you effectively have a straight through pipe from the end of the primary cat to the exhaust tip) where would the second portion of the valved primary cat delete go to?

I was told by Fabspeed that they have a primary cat delete that has a valve on it when opened bypasses the entire exhaust system and flows straight to the exhaust tips. But disregard my question, I just purchased their entire system and will sell the LOC one.

• 3 weeks later...
I was told by Fabspeed that they have a primary cat delete that has a valve on it when opened bypasses the entire exhaust system and flows straight to the exhaust tips. But disregard my question, I just purchased their entire system and will sell the LOC one.

Have you had the Fabspeed fitted yet and how are you finding the change?

I'd leave the exhaust and just do the cats. With that itself it will sound 10-15% louder and sound more throaty.

Thanks Have you changed to the 200 cell cats and not had any issues with warning lights etc?

In the UK I am not sure it will pass the MOT tests any one have experience of this?

Thanks Have you changed to the 200 cell cats and not had any issues with warning lights etc?

In the UK I am not sure it will pass the MOT tests any one have experience of this?

You won't have warning lights coz the o2 sensor will plug into the 200cel sports cats

I've not done it on my SV but did it on my 03 Murcie using Larini 200cel sports cats with absolutely no issues.

Have you had the Fabspeed fitted yet and how are you finding the change?

Not yet, I'm out of the country till the 19th. It's first on my list of things to do when I return. I'll let you know how it sounds.