Any one know the History of this 2005 Lambo Murci?

GETITON

Looking to purchase this 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago ZHWBU26S45LA01668, for sale at Auto Gallary in Chicago.

Any intel on the Vehicle, Dealer or a PPI in the area would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Patrick

Looking to purchase this 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago ZHWBU26S45LA01668, for sale at Auto Gallary in Chicago.

Any intel on the Vehicle, Dealer or a PPI in the area would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Patrick

I could go check it out for you. I also think thats the car that they did the clutch on at Fluid Motor Union: http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/sections/pr...tch-replacement

I could go check it out for you. I also think thats the car that they did the clutch on at Fluid Motor Union: http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/sections/pr...tch-replacement

Yep its definitely that car:

02/21/2014 Fluid Motor/Union Station

Plainfield, IL

815-230-2900

is in the carfax. Pay for my gas, and I'll go check the car out. The clutch is the big issues, and its already been replaced very recently. The rest I can easily tell if there are issues with the car. I'll take my Murci and compare. I've had mine for a couple of years, and have put about 7k miles one it. I do my own maintenance, so I know these cars very well.

Jon

Yep its definitely that car:

02/21/2014 Fluid Motor/Union Station

Plainfield, IL

815-230-2900

is in the carfax. Pay for my gas, and I'll go check the car out. The clutch is the big issues, and its already been replaced very recently. The rest I can easily tell if there are issues with the car. I'll take my Murci and compare. I've had mine for a couple of years, and have put about 7k miles one it. I do my own maintenance, so I know these cars very well.

Jon

Hey Jon, Can't believe you found the site that replaced this Vehicles clutch! Amazing!!

I am planning on checking out the vehicle on June 5th, Flying from Vegas to MI, making a stop in Chicago to check it out. Would love to have someone with your knowledge and a current Murci owner give me your opinion! I'll pay for Gas & Lunch : )

Thanks

Patrick

Hey Jon, Can't believe you found the site that replaced this Vehicles clutch! Amazing!!

I am planning on checking out the vehicle on June 5th, Flying from Vegas to MI, making a stop in Chicago to check it out. Would love to have someone with your knowledge and a current Murci owner give me your opinion! I'll pay for Gas & Lunch : )

Thanks

Patrick

Deal. PM me with details, and I'll give you my number.

Deal. PM me with details, and I'll give you my number.

Hey Jon, Sorry for the delayed response, below is my travel itinerary:

June 5th Thursday,

6:40am Arrive Chicago Midway, rent a car and travel to Auto Gallery (Aprox 40mi from airport)

Dealer doesnt open until 9am, but I will contact them to see if they would open a little earlier for me to view the vehicle.

Either way I plan on having breakfast somewhere near the dealer.

My flt leaves at 1:15pm so I will need to leave dealer around 11am

Would be Kool to have you there!

Let me know if that works,

Thanks

Patrick

(702) 429-7534

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Jon, Sorry for the delayed response, below is my travel itinerary:

June 5th Thursday,

6:40am Arrive Chicago Midway, rent a car and travel to Auto Gallery (Aprox 40mi from airport)

Dealer doesnt open until 9am, but I will contact them to see if they would open a little earlier for me to view the vehicle.

Either way I plan on having breakfast somewhere near the dealer.

My flt leaves at 1:15pm so I will need to leave dealer around 11am

Would be Kool to have you there!

Let me know if that works,

Thanks

Patrick

(702) 429-7534

sorry, I never saw this, I was expecting it to go to PM. anyone can read this site ;)

i'll send you a pm. with my phone number, I should be able to help/be there.

sorry, I never saw this, I was expecting it to go to PM. anyone can read this site ;)

i'll send you a pm. with my phone number, I should be able to help/be there.

Hey Jon, I'm sorry I don't know what PM means. Pls explain or text/call my number, thanks again for your Help!

Hey Jon, I'm sorry I don't know what PM means. Pls explain or text/call my number, thanks again for your Help!

PM means 'private message' Check your 'new messages' section on this site and you'll see I gave you my phone number. If you cant find it, I'll just txt it to you.

PM means 'private message' Check your 'new messages' section on this site and you'll see I gave you my phone number. If you cant find it, I'll just txt it to you.

Hey Jon, just contacted the Dealership (Auto Gallary of Chicago) and the car has been sold. Thanks for being so Kool!

Patrick

BTW I found you PM in my messages : )

Thanks Again!

Hey Jon, just contacted the Dealership (Auto Gallary of Chicago) and the car has been sold. Thanks for being so Kool!

Patrick

BTW I found you PM in my messages : )

Thanks Again!

Sorry, so the search continues. Good luck. Sorry if you bought the plane ticket and all that and it was a waste.

Cant remember what day it was, but your welcome to fly in still and I'd show you my murci :) Its always nice to meet real owners and find out about the cars by someone who really knows them.

Who knows, maybe you could convince me to sell mine ;-)

Sorry, so the search continues. Good luck. Sorry if you bought the plane ticket and all that and it was a waste.

Cant remember what day it was, but your welcome to fly in still and I'd show you my murci :) Its always nice to meet real owners and find out about the cars by someone who really knows them.

Who knows, maybe you could convince me to sell mine ;-)

I was actually shocked when they said it was sold. I travel a lot so I can use the ticket again, maybe to Miami, I see another one I like.

Or Maybe I will find another in Chicago and we could hook up : )

Thanks again Jon