What could be causing my warning instrument lights to flash on and off repeatedly

Night Life

I had car serviced a week ago, when it was returned to me after a short period of time all my warning lights start to flash?? Everything still runs fine and everything works, it reacts just like when you first start up car, all the warning lights come on then back to normal, but then they all flash on and off for a period of time, or they flash continuously. I keep hearing a clicking noise from a relay in the engine bay, I also hear the AC clicking on and off.

I think it is a grounding issue, as when I play with my door pins I can make the gage cluster flash. All door pins are in good working order FYI

Is there a specific relay for instrumentation warning lights in the engine bay? my manual does not list those relays.

I hate chasing down gremlins any advise ??

I had a similar situation with my 09 LP560 and it turned out to be loose battery connections. I was relieved at the incredibly easy solution!

Good luck.

If I remember Shamile had the same thing happen and this was the problem. Not fun.

Thanks all for helping

Yes I read Shamile original post, his sounded exactly like my issue, his turned out to be the GFA module, before I go down that road I want to check everything else out first.

On that note has anyone heard from Shamile in a while?

I replaced battery, checked all leads all tight and good.

I had the AC unit recharged just before this started to happen, I defiantly notice that when my warning lights flash it also affects my climate control unit. When they are not flashing and all is blank my climate control is lit up but operates nothing i.e fan motor does not work nor AC or other functions. When everything comes back to normal then the climate control works again. Just seems odd that as soon as I charged the AC system problems occurred, coincidence ??

Is there a relay that goes between climate control and my dash warning lights

FYI my night time lights to light up gages also do not work when the flickering occurs, nor does my fuel gage.

Not sure if the GFA operates the climate control as well ???

Woop woop found the problem :D

I knew this had to have something to do with the recently charged AC, for what ever reason everytime AC clutch tried to engage it would knock out my warning lights, gage instrument lights, fuel gage, climate control.

Last ditch effort disconnect wiring pin to AC and voilà, everything is back to normal thank God. For a min I thought I had to replace my GFA module but turns out a faulty switch or relay, now trick is going to find out what is the actual cause of it. I rarely use AC as I have top off (car not me lol) 99% of the time, so I'm in no rush, I think I will leave this till end of season.

Thanks again for help boys