Euro Fender Turn Signal/Marker location-hole size?

n_tensetuning

I know there have been a few of you that have updated your US based look to the Euro look and got rid of the ugly US day time running lights/reflectors on one of your Countaches in the past.

I was contemplating going the same route but instead of buying (NEW) Euro Fenders, I wanted to KEEP my stock US fenders and have the holes for the US Fender Reflectors properly filled over with aluminum.

(the dilemma)

The euro fender turn signal is not in the same location as the US fender light and the US Fender light has a bigger hole with a screw hole to the left and screw hole to the right of the big hole vs the Euro Fender Turn Signal hole that is smaller and has a little slot to the 6'oclock position.

Can someone that is in Body/Paint Stage and has Euro Fenders OR someone that has a spare Euro Fender make me a template or take some quick measurements of the location and size of the hole for the Euro Fender Turn Signal/marker?

I just hate the look of the US bumpers and these silly US Fender Lights and Rear Quarter Panel lights and would like to remove them all while doing the body work.

Thanks

Dave M

They all seem to be in slightly different spots to me.. I seriously doubt they used a template or anything like they do today for badges and what not. If nobody offers some numbers, then just do what they did... Eyeball it

They all seem to be in slightly different spots to me.. I seriously doubt they used a template or anything like they do today for badges and what not. If nobody offers some numbers, then just do what they did... Eyeball it

You are probably right as it seems they changed slightly from LP400 to LP400S/LP500S.

I'm hoping someone with an LP400S/LP500S with euro fenders can take some quick measurements of the location or whole size or quick template.

Heck, someone with a spare Euro Fender can also easily do this ; 0

D