Climate Control Unit replacement

nero

Do all of the Climate Control Units from the A8 (4E0820043A,B,C,D,E,G) work in the Gallardo? Can you list the model that you used and the year of your Gallardo? Is a reset process required using the Lamborghini computer or a Leonardo?

It's a direct plug in without any programming required

I think the a8, a4 are compatible. Not sure on part number etc. but if it looks the same, then the connection should be identical. I believe the Audi has slightly different knobs

I know the part number which is listed in the thread opener but I'm asking for first hand proof of specific models working in specific cars.

PS

Econ button on Gallardo is labeled Setup on Audi.

Knobs are different but can be pulled off and switched with the Gallardo knobs.

Side trim on Audi front piece needs to be trimmed down on the left and right to fit properly (this is what Lamborghini did... it's not really a different part).

Audi has a rear defrost label on the bottom center button. On the G, that's recirculate.

Audi has recirculate label on the center button but on the G it's a blank.

There are different models of the Audi with/out seat heat with/out L and R seat ventilation. G's don't have seat ventilation.

Anyway, it's possible that some combinations of the G year and Audi part do not work (without reprogramming the unit and that may be a lost art...). I don't know for sure though even though I've replaced a bunch of these. I'd like to know if say, 04/05 works with the later year units.