Anyone upgraded to OS X on Macbook Pro

pockmark

I downloaded it as my internet wouldn't load on half the pages i tried to pull up and after an hour trying to order 2 ceiling fans on home depot.com last weekend, I said fcuk it and tried it.

I guess its meant to use with a track pad, but you literally have to press the down key and up key to go up and down. No scroll feature on the side! WTF!!

I'm assuming you're asking about Yosemite? You can turn on the scrollbars in System Preferences -> General -> Show Scrollbars.

I have a 2013 retina MBP and am really liking the new look of all the native OS X applications. They've actually convinced me to give Safari a shot over Google Chrome which I thought would never happen.

Downsides as of right now: Wifi seems to be spotty vs when I was on Mavericks and I still haven't been able to get continuity to work with my iPhone 5s.

p.s. Dark Mode is awesome!

I'm assuming you're asking about Yosemite? You can turn on the scrollbars in System Preferences -> General -> Show Scrollbars.

I have a 2013 retina MBP and am really liking the new look of all the native OS X applications. They've actually convinced me to give Safari a shot over Google Chrome which I thought would never happen.

Downsides as of right now: Wifi seems to be spotty vs when I was on Mavericks and I still haven't been able to get continuity to work with my iPhone 5s.

p.s. Dark Mode is awesome!

YES! YOU FIXED IT!

LOL-Love LP