Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust

icoburn

Does anyone have any experience with this exhaust yet? I installed their system on my 2014 M6 and on my 2013 M5 and the quality and sound was amazing. Interested to hear feedback on the Aventador exhaust.

https://www.akrapovic.com/#!/car/produc...amp;yearId=3519

They just launched it. We will only get the product around Jan-Feb. Currently, I have Kresseig full system and I love it but I've placed an order for the Akrapovic Evo system last week as I truly believe that it will be one of the best Titanium exhaust in the market for both performance and sound. But that's just me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
They just launched it. We will only get the product around Jan-Feb. Currently, I have Kresseig full system and I love it but I've placed an order for the Akrapovic Evo system last week as I truly believe that it will be one of the best Titanium exhaust in the market for both performance and sound. But that's just me.

I agree with you 100% that it will be the best system for the car.

I have Akrapovic on my M6 GranCoupe and like it. I went with Fabspeed on my Aventador because for less than half the price, I was willing to risk it.

From fit, finish and sound, it is hard to beat after 500 miles.

• 2 weeks later...
I have Akrapovic on my M6 GranCoupe and like it. I went with Fabspeed on my Aventador because for less than half the price, I was willing to risk it.

From fit, finish and sound, it is hard to beat after 500 miles.

Thanks for the kind words!