Blue Caelum 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 (Motorcars of Georgia)

rs_t

Lamborghini doesn't show up as an owner because they never bought the car and had it titled to them...they already owned it! You will notice 5,000 miles were put on the car before it was sold to the "first" owner. July 24, 2012 the car cleared customs San Diego, July 19, 2013 the car had the a/c checked in San Francisco mileage was 3,969, January 2, 2014 the vehicle was sold to tge first owner with 5,364 miles. You will notice prior to 1/2/14 no title had been issued. Looking at this would cause you to ask what,was going on with the car the first year and a half and 5,000 miles. Also notice mileage now listed as 10,639. Another question: that's a lot of miles in the last 6 months while the car has been for sale.

Thanks for the insight, and yes, I did notice the car has put on 5,000 miles while being for sale, crazy.

Lamborghini doesn't show up as an owner because they never bought the car and had it titled to them...they already owned it! You will notice 5,000 miles were put on the car before it was sold to the "first" owner. July 24, 2012 the car cleared customs San Diego, July 19, 2013 the car had the a/c checked in San Francisco mileage was 3,969, January 2, 2014 the vehicle was sold to tge first owner with 5,364 miles. You will notice prior to 1/2/14 no title had been issued. Looking at this would cause you to ask what,was going on with the car the first year and a half and 5,000 miles. Also notice mileage now listed as 10,639. Another question: that's a lot of miles in the last 6 months while the car has been for sale.

Thanks for the insight, and yes, I did notice the car has put on 5,000 miles while being for sale, crazy.

good thread w/ good information for newbie buyers like myself...I was also looking at that car but it seems like the dealer is trying to pull a fast one on someone...they are still asking a premium price for what the car has supposedly been through