FS: 2004 Gallardo, Blk with Red/Blk, 6spd Manual!

1BADBURB

Looking to sell this beautiful Gallardo that has been meticulously maintained. I was searching for quite some time for the right color combo and I only saw three on the market with the red/blk interior. Not to mention, the car is an actual 6 speed gated manual. The color combo with a manual truly makes this a rare car!

This is a two owner car, carfax and autocheck in hand. (Carfax rates $2k above value and Autocheck scores 93). Title in hand ready to transfer.

This car has recently had its 20k service completed. That consisted of oil change, rear differential fluid change, brake fluids change and coolant change. The brake pads and rotors on the car are practically new. More importantly, the clutch shows no signs of slippage and is viewed to be about 50% left. Should easily last 10-15k more miles.

It does have a few tasteful options that I have installed:

-Painted Gloss black OEM Casseopia Wheels on new Hankooks

-Hertz stereo (subs, speakers, amp)

-Pioneer double din head unit (navi, Bluetooth, etc)

-Tinted windows and windshield (all 35%)

-Headlights have 7% tint layer over it. Tail has small section in clear that is covered as well.

-Flat black Iforged Sprint wheels on Michelin Pilot SS (extra)

-Tubi Exhaust (extra)

-Fabspeed Test pipe (extra)

-LOC Exhuast (extra)

The car comes with two keys, books and oem car cover. Zero accidents. The front bumper was repainted and could probably use another repaint if you plan to clear bra over it. But looks fine in general. Paint is in 9/10 condition. There are a few spots of rock chips on the front end but that is expected of a 11 yr old car. There are a few small paint issues which I can go over with interested parties. Overall the body and paint are like glass, smooth and clean. The underbody of the car is VERY clean. It has never been driven in rain. She rarely gets driven but mileage will go up slightly.

Right now miles are 20077. No issues, service items or check engine lights.

The car is turn key and looking for a new home. Only reason I am selling is to find a Twin Turbo Gallardo or something else silly fast. I thought I would be fine slowing down to "stock' Gallardo HP but... im not.

I'm looking for $99k stock form.

IMG_6148.jpg

IMG_6143.jpg

IMG_6132.jpg

IMG_6131.jpg

IMG_6156.jpg

Now lowered.

IMG_6152.jpg

IMG_6154.jpg

IMG_6153.jpg

Interior and Engine bay:

_NLP6496.jpg

_NLP6492.jpg

_NLP6497.jpg

_NLP6493.jpg

_NLP6488.jpg

_NLP6490.jpg

_NLP6491.jpg

_NLP6489.jpg

Does the red extra text denote extra over the 99 or just means extra items not currently on the car?

Does the red extra text denote extra over the 99 or just means extra items not currently on the car?

Yes, it means on top of the 99k price. The parts are currently on the car, but I can un-install and back to stock. Have all stock parts on hand in excellent shape.

Only keeping the parts such that I can install on my next G.

Sorry for the picture overload guys...