Basic interface question

stormbringer

Hi all

How do I change the main instrument cluster display between the 3 modes of fullscreen tach, half tach half nav, and full nav? The closest I can find in the manual is where it references Fig 8 which is actually the ANIMA selector, but doesn't change the display itself. The car defaults to the half half which is fine but sometimes I'd rather have the full tach.

As an aside I'm impressed how inaccurate the manual is. The biggest issue was it said the ipod connector connects in the glovebox so I probably spent about an hour trying to shove the connector into the light socket there before finding the connector in the armrest. It would have been helpful for someone at the manufacturer who drove the car to actually read it before it went to press.

Thanks.

Stormbringer, on the left hand side of you steering wheel you have three switches, press and hold the bottom one ( the triangle looking one) it will switch between displays.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Stormbringer, on the left hand side of you steering wheel you have three switches, press and hold the bottom one ( the triangle looking one) it will switch between displays.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey mate

Thanks very much, holding it indeed is the key (I'd obviously tried it with a normal press earlier). Worked like a charm.

Much obliged.

Hey mate

Thanks very much, holding it indeed is the key (I'd obviously tried it with a normal press earlier). Worked like a charm.

Much obliged.

Glad I could help!

• 2 weeks later...
And the top one will flip between tach and speedo ; )

Thanks, that works great as well!

I find I now just like driving with no satnav, full driving display, and enjoy watching the tach needle move up and down...