Calling out to South Florida

w8yne

Some of you may or may not know, but the Super Trofeo World Finals will be held at Sebring International Raceway November 19-22

I would like to get a feel from those of you that would like to attend. We're planning a Lamborghini run from Lamborghini Palm Beach on the morning of Saturday 21st November. The Idea is to set off at 8am sharp to arrive at the track for 10am. The first qualifying session starts at 10:30 and there will be two races that day. From 6pm there will be a BBQ and live music. For those that are staying overnight, Day 2: Sunday 22nd there will be two more races with lunch and award ceremonies to follow. The day will be tied up at around 5pm ready for the journey back home.

As an added bonus, there will be a hospitality package available for purchase. This will include Lamborghini Hospitality, hot laps on America's 2nd longest race track, parade lap, Lamborghini coral and much more. Specific details of the hospitality package will follow next week.

An official invite will be sent out late next week for an RSVP, please PM me your email addresses if interested in attending.

Wayne

I've done a similar thing with my S2000 when IndyCar comes to Mid-Ohio and it is a blast! I encourage you all to go. I can't imagine how much more fun it would be with a lambo!