FS: 2014 Rosso Mars LP700 Aventador Roadster

achilles99

Up for sale is my personal 2014 Aventador Roadster with only 660 miles. $500k+ MSRP

This car has over $57,000 worth of options. It is in pristine condition with zero paint or body work, and has been meticulously maintained by a professional detailing shop. There are no rock chips, scratches, or dings on the entire car. I had the entire exterior clear-bra’d ($8,000), which helps prevent scratches and rock chips. The seats show absolutely no wear, and the aluminum trim is free of any scratches. A Valentine One Radar system is hardwired into the car. Some of the options are:

Rosso Mars Paint Custom Color ($9,940)

Front 20" x 9"/Rear 21" x 13" FACTORY Dione Forged Alloy with P255/20ZR20 Front & P335/25ZR21 Rear Pirelli P-Zero ($6,780)

Full Body (not just front) Clear Bra ($8,000)

Lamborghini Sound/Navigation ($4,200)

Parking Sensors and Rearview Camera ($4,900)

Fully Electric and Heated Seats ($4,200)

Elegante Plus Interior ($3,500)

Exterior Carbon Fiber Details ($3,380)

Sport Exhaust ($3500)

Multifunction Steering Wheel ($1,540)

Branding Package ($1,130)

Red Brake Calipers ($1,390)

Homelink ($560)

GGT ($3,700)

I've had three Aventadors, they are amazing cars. Just looking for something different to try. I'm open to partial trades on other exotic cars.

MODS: Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to move my ad from vehicles over to general classifieds. I think more people are looking at general, correct me if I'm wrong :)

2.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

Thanks guys, 660 miles is with me driving every free second I can get lol. Between running the businesses, spending time with family, etc. it's getting harder and harder to drive. I'll have to admit, though, that seeing them all first thing in the morning and last thing at night really is motivating for me. Some people look at 1:18 models, I look at 1:1 models :)

Gorgeous color combination in better than new condition. Great deal for someone. Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...