redoing the older Murci interior

Camel Toe Juice

I have an 03, interior isnt bad but there is some wear/tear on driver seat plus I always loved the LP stitched interior.

I found a shop who makes seats for my offroad toys at a reasonable price and I am considering redoing my lambo interior to LP specs.

Seats, roof, door panels, center arm rest (what else am I missing)?

Any thoughts or suggestions on it? Any examples of previous owners doing the same thing? I thought I saw one on LP but couldnt find the post.

thanks

1347543262_300x300.jpg

Lamborghini_Murcielago_LP640_interior.jpg

That's awesome. I believe username Infamous on here has a shop in NY. I think RBD in LA also does this kind of stuff. Sounds like it will be very nice!!

That's awesome. I believe username Infamous on here has a shop in NY. I think RBD in LA also does this kind of stuff. Sounds like it will be very nice!!

The previous owner of my car re-did certain parts of the interior to refresh the look. I must say it really came out beautiful and I'd recommend this highly to early Murcie owner's that are looking refresh the look of their car. I believe it was done by Bible's Auto Interiors in Orlando, FL.

Here are some pics:

interior.jpg

interior3.jpg

interior4.jpg

interior5.jpg

interior6.jpg

murcie1.jpg

murcie2.jpg