Visibility Questions

svoshop

Hey guys...

Thinking about upgrading the R8 to a Huracan 580-2...

Few questions about seeing out of the car.

From what I read, the sides have their blind spots like all cars with the sloped rear and far back C pillar...

But I really question the rear. The cars I like, do not have the glass bonnet. I am just not a fan of the glass. I really like the look of the louvered rear hatch.

Is it mission impossible to see out of? My Gallardo has a roll cage and a SL wing, so its kind of hard to see in the rear view. But, I drive that car 1/2 mile at a time.

For a driver, I really would like to be able to back up somewhat easily, or see the police officer before he goes full Lights/Sirens LOL

Any input valued.

Thanks,

Mike

Huracan rear visibility is terrible, its actually worse with the glass than the slats as some of the glass is fully blacked out. I had slats and changed to glass.

I thought the forward view was quite compromised compared to my G. If you are the first car at the stoplight, you can't see the lights without bending down even with the visors up.

R8 has significantly better visibility and would be my choice if I had to daily.

I thought the forward view was quite compromised compared to my G. If you are the first car at the stoplight, you can't see the lights without bending down even with the visors up.

R8 has significantly better visibility and would be my choice if I had to daily.

You must be very tall, I had zero visibility issues, yes the rear is slightly obstructed but once I got used to it there was no issue. I'd DD a Huracan all day everyday.

I don't have a glass bonnet on my car. The visibility is horrible. I find myself at times dipping my head down trying to see through the slats lol. I like the look of the non glass bonnet as well but Ive been thinking about changing out my bonnet for better visibility.