08' Gallardo Spyder, good deal?

I have an opportunity to pick up an 08' Gallardo Spyder with 10,000 miles in pristine condition for 100k. What do you think the value is? I have access to Mannheim reports and I see they're going for much more then that at the auctions. I have never purchased a Lamborghini so I don't even know what to ask or look for. Obviously I knew to ask about title and carfax. The car is black. Thanks for your input!

Take it to a Lambo tech that knows these cars. Have them check the clutch and do an egear snapshot. Also try to get a service history. Additionally run an ldas to check how the car has run. Do not buy without a PPI. If it checks out 100 is a steal.

Take it to a Lambo tech that knows these cars. Have them check the clutch and do an egear snapshot. Also try to get a service history. Additionally run an ldas to check how the car has run. Do not buy without a PPI. If it checks out 100 is a steal.

Thanks for the reply. The problem is, the guy is a Facebook friend very far from me. He is really wealthy and has quite a car collection, he said he's unloading everything and selling his house (listed for 20M) to move out of the country. He's just looking for a quick cash deal. I feel if I delay and say I want a dealer to check it out and all it will be gone. Honestly I don't think he knows, or cares what its worth.

Thanks for the reply. The problem is, the guy is a Facebook friend very far from me. He is really wealthy and has quite a car collection, he said he's unloading everything and selling his house (listed for 20M) to move out of the country. He's just looking for a quick cash deal. I feel if I delay and say I want a dealer to check it out and all it will be gone. Honestly I don't think he knows, or cares what its worth.

Say yes, and hire a tech to go with you to check it out and buy it on the spot. Do what you have to do to get that car, That's a crazy unbelievable price, frankly who cares about the status of the clutch, even if you have to replace it you're still on top. I believe

You sure its not a scam? Facebook friend, meaning you don't know him personally? Keep your eyes open on this if you don't personally know this person.

You sure its not a scam? Facebook friend, meaning you don't know him personally? Keep your eyes open on this if you don't personally know this person.

No, I have met him and have a lot of mutual friends. Thanks

Clutch would be $5-7k. If egear system has issues could be up to $20k.

If you trust this guy, car is a steal.