Who knew Eurocharged makes a TT setup for A?

alpha6164

I was just browsing yesterday looking for tuning for wife's Mercedes CLS and was on their site and clicked on the Lamborghini section and they have a TT system for Aventador for $39K? Obviously it must be bolt on with no engine mods but didn't even know or heard of them even putting it out. Does anyone know if they ever installed on a single car?

I was just browsing yesterday looking for tuning for wife's Mercedes CLS and was on their site and clicked on the Lamborghini section and they have a TT system for Aventador for $39K? Obviously it must be bolt on with no engine mods but didn't even know or heard of them even putting it out. Does anyone know if they ever installed on a single car?

From what I know, Eurocharged is a partener working with UNDERGROUND RACING so they must be awesome !!!

From what I know, Eurocharged is a partener working with UNDERGROUND RACING so they must be awesome !!!

Really? I didn't know or think UGR would outsource or let any vendor sell their product. And UGR doesn't offer a bolt on for the A from what I understand.