Spoiler won't come down

supra808

Shut car off and I noticed my spoiler was going up immeditely after shutting off the car. I've read if coolant temp is above 230F, spoiler will go up and go down later once car is restarted and temp is below 230F. I restarted car after a hour and spoiler still wont go down. Any suggestions how I can lower the spoiler? There are no warning signs. Thanks

Resolution.. Wing eventually went down after driving around in different speeds. The manual is misleading. It stated that once the coolant temp drops down and you reatart the car, the spoiler will come back down. Nowhere did it say that you have to drive the vehicle in varying speeds to lower the spoiler. I kept restarting the car and idled for few mins waiting for spoiler to go down.

• 2 months later...
Yeah i was wondering why she did that on mine too untill i drove it above 17mph or some weird mph number

mine does this often, sometimes it will go right back down when i start the car, sometimes it will stay up till i drive it a little bit.

once it stayed up because the super capacitor failed and had to go to the dealer for a $50 dollar fix. mine is a late 2013

IMG_3089.jpg