Car won't start after Engine out/new clutch

Fernando_Alonso

Last month I did an engine out for new clutch on my 2003 Murci, put everything back together and now car cranks but won't start. No power to the coils, crank sensor nor injectors. The L.I.E. Relays and fuses don't have power. I'm thinking immobilizer problem. Fuel pumps activate. I don't have the immobilizer code. I have a CF53 but immobilizer reset (if i decide to buy a new one) has to be through a dealership. Any help?

• 2 weeks later...
Last month I did an engine out for new clutch on my 2003 Murci, put everything back together and now car cranks but won't start. No power to the coils, crank sensor nor injectors. The L.I.E. Relays and fuses don't have power. I'm thinking immobilizer problem. Fuel pumps activate. I don't have the immobilizer code. I have a CF53 but immobilizer reset (if i decide to buy a new one) has to be through a dealership. Any help?

You've put the two multiplugs from the top of the engine loom onto the sockets on the left hand inner wing the wrong way round. Ask me how I know. :-)

• 3 weeks later...