first run

1.61 sec to 60 mph

6.10 @ 130  1/8

9.08 @ 166.9

and the record

1.44 sec to 60 mph

5.99 @ 130  1/8

8.97 @ 166.4

Dam thats a few ticks away from a Ligenfeilter 427TT or a Hennessey T1000. Supras will do some wonders if you have the money.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

I will say this, I'm not surprised. The guys over @ MSP are a wonderful group. I was selling them Veilside Intake Manifolds for awhile but things are just so crazy with them, we lost touch!! Congrats to them!!

1.61 sec to 60 mph  
1.44 sec to 60 mph  

I believe that these numbers are the 60 ft. time, not mph.

Umm... You are right. Sorry for my mistake :oops:

But I've never heard about it. For what do they give this information ?? Is it useful for anything ??

But I've never heard about it. For what do they give this information ?? Is it useful for anything ??

They give the 60ft time to let you know how well the car takes off at the start. If you have a poor 60ft time, but a quick ET, or high MPH, then you know to adjust the suspension, tires, tire pressure, etc to get a quicker 60ft time, and thus lower your overall ET in the 1/4 mile. If you had a good 60ft time, then you'd need to look elsewhere to lower your ET, such as making an adjustment to the engine to lower your ET. That 60ft time is a good one. Seems the car is hooking up at the start and has a Sticky Tire and good suspension work.

-James Miller

is it quickest(et) and fastest(mph) sorry to get technical but there is a difference. :?:

They give the 60ft time to let you know how well the car takes off at the start. If you have a poor 60ft time, but a quick ET, or high MPH, then you know to adjust the suspension, tires, tire pressure, etc to get a quicker 60ft time, and thus lower your overall ET in the 1/4 mile. If you had a good 60ft time, then you'd need to look elsewhere to lower your ET, such as making an adjustment to the engine to lower your ET. That 60ft time is a good one. Seems the car is hooking up at the start and has a Sticky Tire and good suspension work.

-James Miller

MPH (trap speed) basically shows the cars true power. 60ft and ET are down to drivers skill (manual trans) or suspension set up. A rule of thumb we generally use is that one tenth lower 60ft is a good 2-3 tenths lower ET.