FS: 2006 Rosso Leto Gallardo 6 Speed Manual

DonDiego

2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Rosso Leto, 6 Speed Manual transmission 13,xxx miles. Price: ( $125,000)

Transparent engine cover, manual seats w/ red stitching. V-1 Hardwire, Pirelli Corsa Tires (NEW), font lift, Titanium wheels, STOCK NO MODIFICATIONS made to the car. Very Rare color.

The Car is perfect. It has just over 13,000 miles and I already had the 15k service performed, service included all fluids, new brakes & rotors, parking brake adjustment, spark plugs, alignment. Have receipt for just over $10,000 on that last service, which goes into the value of the car + new rubber.

Car runs perfectly and always garaged. If you are in the market, this is the car to buy. I am the 2nd owner. Never had any issues with the car and service was only performed by authorized Lamborghini dealers. If you are just kicking tires looking for the lowest price gallardo available goto ebay. You never know what you will get. This is a car that is reliable and ready to run, it needs nothing but the right buyer who will love and enjoy the car, not let it collect dust! I'm located in South Jersey, about 20 minutes away from AC.

1web.jpg

2web.jpg

3web.jpg

4web.jpg

5web.jpg

6web.jpg

lambologo.jpg

What is the difference between this color and Rooso Vik? I have seen Rosso Vik and it looks almost identical.

Nice G, GLWS!