s_w_I-t-ze _R Goliath Video

svoshop

While surfing, I came across this Goliath ( Their version of a X Package ) from sw_iT_Z-e_R

Nice looking car. Good video footage. But who in the hell makes a video of their top car platform revving in idle and doing launch control in their kids school parking lot of 50 ft.

UGR makes a video of cars going 230 in a half mile. s_w_i-T_ze_R makes them in parking lots.

LMAO, you're doing it wrong Kevin. Parking lots are where the action is. Maybe if the last street wars was in a parking lot, s_wI-t_z-Er would have run some more.

Can't wait to see these guys in Ocala

Mike

Wow!! That's embarrassing for me and I'm not affiliated at all. Why not have it on a dyno or a street pull, something..?

Exactly my point. The car looks good... It's clean, the image is clear etc... But it rev's up in neutral and does a 50 foot launch???

Mike

......i heard the car already has issues..... should have gone to SP, T1 or A>M

Once I saw the plate I kind of wondered... If it is who I think, he is a stand up guy... Hopefully Neil does him right and sorts the crap out.

The owner is good people, and I did not mean to call him out of make fun of HIS situation. I just really do not car for s.w.i-T.ze.r as they have nothing nice to say about the UGR community.

Mike

Once I saw the plate I kind of wondered... If it is who I think, he is a stand up guy... Hopefully Neil does him right and sorts the crap out.

The owner is good people, and I did not mean to call him out of make fun of HIS situation. I just really do not car for s.w.i-T.ze.r as they have nothing nice to say about the UGR community.

Mike

Was told the owner is also a UGR owner. Really not that bad of a launch on street tires on the street though. Looks like traction control was just doing it's job.