Thoughts on a 350Z

Destructo

Well...i'm doing it again. Thoughts on a 350Z, i'd like to take one for a drive by the end of the week. Anyone have one? Driven one? Did you like it? hate it? how'd it feel....and would you get one? I have access to auctions so i'm not paying full retail for it. I figure probably about 16-20K. Any and all thoughts are welcomed. Thanks guys and gals.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

Get it, get a Greddy Twin turbo kit, tune it..and 350HP later, you'll love it!

I drove one, fun car and it handled awesome, but it just wasnt fast enough for me.

My GF has wanted a G35 since they first came out.

Do it! I got one when they first come out, and love it... If you can find one that cheep id jump on it! I cant think of anything else as nice in that range. Ive never had any trouble with it and it drives nice and handles well. Warning do not get one w/ the blose sound system it sucks. I ended up buying a stereo twice, redid mine w/ focals.

car.jpg

SP_Weazle, have you guys put a greddy on any? and how much rwhp did it make? Can the engine handle much of a PSI boost? I was just going to ditch the car when I ge tout of college, but I spent so much on rims and a sound system I might just keep it. In which case ill want to do some purformance addons

JBJam yours looks pretty nice from the outside but does it actually have a yellow leather interior or am i seeing things??? :shock: