last time.....tubi or kresseig? old thread was locked! why?

Ima2nr

Guest SP_wEaZeL

hahaha...Thanks for the pictures. Let us know how the install goes.

look at this picture again, and let me know what you think about the air flow/ restriction possibilites; and if my theory about the incorrect weld could be true.

I would really appreciate shadow man to comment on this "plate" that is welded in, as he has stated his input was part of the reason for the redesign of the system.

directly from the Eisenmann Ehaust systems web site .....

EisenHaus.com is a global distributor of Eisenmann, Kelleners Sport, Arden, Kreissieg, and Meisterschaft Exhausts in North America (USA, Canada), South America, Asia, Austrailia, Middle Eastern countries and some European countries.

Eisenmann exhausts are engineered and manufactured (Hand-crafted) in Stuttgart, Germany for maximum performance and deep, super sporty sound, using 100 % ultra light weight stainless steel construction.

All of our exhausts are custom ordered to suit your individual tastes.

ok... why was my exhaust system shipped with old Japanese newspapers used for packing material? or do german welders read in Japanese in their spare time?

please look at this picture off the Eisenmann wb site. it is during the construction of the 1st design of the exhaust system. notice the square plates temporarily welded over the outer exhaust tips. why? what were thy having trouble with? sound? I really wish some one from the distributor would respond... please clear this up for us.... for 10k this thing should have dyno proven results, not just guess work.

Eisenmann is made in Germnany. Kreissieg is made in Japan. Eisenhaus is the global distributor of many products.

.... for 10k this thing should have dyno proven results, not just guess work.

Correct. I'm tired of exhaust manufacturers making baseless claims for HP gains. Sound is okay, but if it doesn't improve performance and have signifigant weight savings, I'm not interested in it.

Here, here....

I don't see what can be so difficult about improving (at least for the G-car) those giant metal baffles and getting real gains in heat removal, weight savings and sound...I mean is it really that hard??

Well, what I know, the weights of these K units were a lot lighter than the stock ones when I saw them in person at the track. About the power gain, I am not sure if there are any proven but, it would be pretty difficult to gain a lot of power by simply puttiong an exhaust system, or is it possible? I have done several modes on my previous cars and exhaust was always one of them, I mainly did it because of the sound it makes. Power gain is always a plus, but I didn't expect much anyway.

I have signed the waiver and faxed it twice.  I paid for the damn thing a long time ago and still have no idea when I'll ever see it.  I am very dissapointed.

Dear Mana,

We have been away at SEMA this past week, otherwise we would have responded sooner. Our records show that your exhaust was shipped out of our warehouse on 10/25/05 and delivered and signed for on 11/01/05. We are extremely concerned if you have not received your exhaust. Please call us immediately so that we may get to the bottom of this issue.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

Sincerely,

Kreissieg North America

Phone: 630.595.6100

look at this picture again, and let me know what you think about the air flow/ restriction possibilites; and if my theory about the incorrect weld could be true.  

I would really appreciate shadow man to comment on this "plate" that is welded in, as he has stated his input was part of the reason for the redesign of the system.

Dear Ima2nr,

It was nice to talk to you today and clarify all of the questions you had regarding the design of the Kreissieg Gallardo system you had just received. Please don’t hesitate to contact us again, or the original seller, if there are any more questions that you may have in the future.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

Sincerely,

Kreissieg North America

Phone: 630.595.6100