Diablo gas strut replacement

Bradfordhome

The rear decklid gas struts and the drivers side gas strut is in need of replacement. The dorr stays up and so does the deck lid but only after some help.

Has anyone replced either on a 99 SV model that can help me find out where to get them and if there are any after market places. The dealer said the ones for the door are "special" becasue they have a huge amount of PSI to lift the dorre and the deck lids are not really that special and they have a really low PSI.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The door shocks have to be ordered from the dealership, the rear lid can be bought at pep boys. They have a book at Pep Boys that has the Lamborghini shocks and part numbers. The hood and decklid shocks are usually on the shelf. They list the door shocks but don't carry them and I have been told can't get them.

The door shocks have to be ordered from the dealership, the rear lid can be bought at pep boys. They have a book at Pep Boys that has the Lamborghini shocks and part numbers. The hood and decklid shocks are usually on the shelf. They list the door shocks but don't carry them and I have been told can't get them.

Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...