Time to change SUV

hsa8

My daddy's Range Rover Vogue 03 become 130.000km(80.000miles).

Two years passed without any malfunctions and problems but...

From last year the car gave some main problems. My dad had to stop on the road last summer because the Range's shaft(axle) cutter broken. They said it will be change under warranty. They did the work for a week. After the new shaft the car's main electronic program about active suspension and ebd corrupted and then they changed the ABS ECU. After that change, the problem gone. After a while , when we go at 140 kmh the Check Coolant Level warning light seen, they checked the engine radiator no leaks. They reprogrammed ecu again and erased the errors.

Last weeks my daddy gone for work and the car didnt work for a week, i try to start it but no electrics in the car, no ignition, no unlock from distance, no lights etc etc. I called the mobile service they said , the battery gone. He make a reinforcement for the battery , i took the car again service. And the answer of dealer is such a :finga: :finga:

I went to a sound shop and buy a LCD Panasonic and fit it with DVD system at the rear of the car. They work hard and succeed. It was independent from the Range Rover's original TV/LCD.

Ok the dealer said this DVD system took the battery life because of leak also the engine of wiper at the lights are corrupted. They changed and fixe all thing. And one day later the service guy call me and said, the aftermarket DVD system corrupted your original Range LCD and Radio/CD we bypass your navigation system , this may fix the battery leak also but we dont guarrantee it. I said ye Please fix whatever happens.

Now i am looking to change this car within 2-3 months.

My dad loves Range Vogue because of its comfort, i like also but i heard it is making a new engine v8 diesel (ford). I dont know when will it come. Does anybody know about this new diesel sell date.

My nominees are Range Rover Vogue,Range Rover v8 diesel(when come?) Range Rover Sport Supercharge, ML500,

Does anybody drive or own Range Rover supercharge. How does it go? is it soft as the vogue or not??

Regards

Go for ML63 amg one crazy car, and with the airmatic it should be almost as soft as the vogue

Hmm nice :idea: I like it

Gallardo and ML63 hmm i can make a roll with Dad. :lol: :lol:

Whats a Vogue?

The Range Rover (not sport one- big one) has two types on each engine option.

Range Rover HSE (4.4 v8 or 3.0TD6)

Range Rover Vogue (4.4 v8or 3.0td6)

Vogues have more options than the HSE's such as leather quality, soft leather for seats, 19,20'' rims, rear camera options etc etc...