michael jordan basketball cards

cisco35

well as much as i dont want to and unless someone has a job i could make some quick money i need to sell some of my old cards. i dont know if anyone here would be interested but i have a book that holds about 300 cards 100 of them are Jordan cards. 10 of them are his baseball cards and 3 of them are sweet promo cards that had a limited release, there are also some olympic cards of MJ. the rest of the book has some dream team 2 and 3 cards from fleer flair. there are also a few sweet shaq rookie cards. i am letting them go for $2500, guarantee to be worth way more in the future.

• 9 months later...
well as much as i dont want to and unless someone has a job i could make some quick money i need to sell some of my old cards. i dont know if anyone here would be interested but i have a book that holds about 300 cards 100 of them are Jordan cards. 10 of them are his baseball cards and 3 of them are sweet promo cards that had a limited release, there are also some olympic cards of MJ. the rest of the book has some dream team 2 and 3 cards from fleer flair. there are also a few sweet shaq rookie cards. i am letting them go for $2500, guarantee to be worth way more in the future.

What the hell do you know about baseball anyway you fat bastard.

What the hell do you know about baseball anyway you fat bastard.

What the hell???

3 posts... All Trolling....

Congrats, Youve won an award for shortest stay here....

I'm a huge MJ fan and have collected since I was 8 years old. But unless you can guarantee a mint 9-10 rookie in there,or some rare autographed cards, then I would suggest lowering your price to $100.00. MJ has tanked, no one collects his stuff anymore. Back in the 90s a mint rookie would fetch 20K easily. Now? About 5k.