Vehicle selection advice...

Destructo

Alright...i'm thinking in the next 6 months to 1.5 years of getting an additional vehicle.

The two choices in my head right now are:

E46 M3 Coupe (6-speed)

Lotus Espirts (98-?) I'm not super familiar with these, yet i know that i enjoy the looks and idea behind them. I know some members have them. What are your thoughts?

Any other suggestions in this area would be appreciated. Let me know everyone. Thanks in advance

Personally i would go for the M3. Great looking car and goes like hell as well.

What are you going to use it for? daily driver or weekend car?

Mostly a weekend car...i'll keep the Cooper for daily driving.

I would go with the M3 coupe in Phoenix yellow. Or mybe a 2001 turbo Porsche?

I love the phoenix yellow on the M3! You think i could snag a P-car for that price range? I know they have been becoming more affordable, but that would be really interesting

Phoenix yellow is the color for m3's, if I were you I would sell the cooper and get the m3 for a daily driver. Two reasons, 1st Im guessing there is more room, it’s bigger and everyone knows how dependable BMW's are in general. Next reason it’s simply an awesome car to have, the color tops it off. I think you can get a 2001 Turbo for something around 50k-65k depending on the mileage. Or you can sell the cooper, add it to the money you have and buy a new p-car?

Phoenix yellow is the color for m3's, if I were you I would sell the cooper and get the m3 for a daily driver. Two reasons, 1st Im guessing there is more room, it’s bigger and everyone knows how dependable BMW's are in general. Next reason it’s simply an awesome car to have, the color tops it off. I think you can get a 2001 Turbo for something around 50k-65k depending on the mileage. Or you can sell the cooper, add it to the money you have and buy a new p-car?

I'm really enjoying the Cooper, i get more looks in that car, it's rather hilarious. It's good on mileage (when i'm not ripping through the gears)

I love the BMW reliability i get with my Mini and wouldn't mind have two vehicles. I need to keep one for all year round. I have a truck, but i'd just as soon leave that for work and not have to drive that all the time. I'm thinking the BMW or Lotus will be next, and the P car after that. We'll see though :D

• 2 weeks later...
Lotus Espirts they are awesome cars.

<-stupid

The Esprit is far more exotic than the rest listed here...let me rephrase...the Esprit IS an exotic, the rest aren't!

M3 is a cool car, but if you don't need an all arounder, it could go...