news for my 08?

alexismaster

three new interior colors. and I've heard there doing a face lift, slight exterior modifications

wow... are you sure? No engine mods'? Starting about april 08, is this correct? Some pictures?

Thank you, guys...

Hmm I believe I read somewhere that Lambo will be unveiling the new model at the next Auto Show. I guess we will have to wait, they did say it would be special though.

Hmm I believe I read somewhere that Lambo will be unveiling the new model at the next Auto Show. I guess we will have to wait, they did say it would be special though.

I believe I've read a few magazine sources that said there should be a power increase to the 540-550bhp range along with a slight front and rear facia upgrade. What I want to know is will the E-gear recieve an update as well....or will we be waiting for the next complete "new" model for that one?

• 2 weeks later...
Any pics of the new g?

Negative friend. Nothing out there yet it seems. Im sure someone on this board will be the first to find one though.

Any pics of the new g?

are you murcieroadster's brother? lol. when it comes it will be EVERYWHERE.

I believe I've read a few magazine sources that said there should be a power increase to the 540-550bhp range along with a slight front and rear facia upgrade. What I want to know is will the E-gear recieve an update as well....or will we be waiting for the next complete "new" model for that one?

Any idea when all this would be out?

couple weeks.

Nima, you don't know that, nor do we.

To answer the question: No one "knows" anything. Not even us. When we do, you'll know. For now it's all speculation.

Nima, you don't know that, nor do we.

To answer the question: No one "knows" anything. Not even us. When we do, you'll know. For now it's all speculation.

well, he was referring to what mags were saying and indeed they were saying geneva which = couple weeks. asides from that we dont know.

well, he was referring to what mags were saying and indeed they were saying geneva which = couple weeks. asides from that we dont know.

There you go, that's what your first answer should have been to be clear to the poster and to other lurkers who hang on the board's every word. :icon_thumleft:

I should have nipped this thread in the bud anyway, it's already being discussed in much better detail here:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18938