Giantto diamond chronograph for sale OR trade for breitling for bentley

kingpit

Hello Guys,

I wanted to post my watch for sale. It is a giantto titanic chronograph, diamond bezel, lugs and a mother of pearl face. I have only owned the watch for a few months and do not wear it much so I figure someone else can enjoy it. This watch retails between 11000-12000. You can call around to verify, go on their website, www.giantto.com browse their distributors and make your calls. I will consider offers at 5000 and up or a trade for a breitling for bentley or navitimer/navitimer world.

THANKS

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I know what you are thinking a steal for a watch, but its hard to sell these items. I have some breitlings and a few rolexs I had discounted pretty good and no takers. I finally gave up figured I would just let them collect dust. Nice looking watch, what is the diameter of it?

I believe the diameter is about 45, maybe 47, it's fairly big a little smaller than the breitling for bentleys pieces.

It's an awesome watch, a newer brand that's supposed to increase in value so I was thinking if I knock off 3-4000 of the price it should be a very good deal for someone.

I believe the diameter is about 45, maybe 47, it's fairly big a little smaller than the breitling for bentleys pieces.

It's an awesome watch, a newer brand that's supposed to increase in value so I was thinking if I knock off 3-4000 of the price it should be a very good deal for someone.

The odds of that watch appreciating are nil.It is a new brand with zero pedigree.

If the brand where to gain steam it is quite possible, if it's seen on the right people etc....etc...., you never know. The real issue here is someone can get a 12000 dollar watch for 7 grand, done.

If the brand where to gain steam it is quite possible, if it's seen on the right people etc....etc...., you never know. The real issue here is someone can get a 12000 dollar watch for 7 grand, done.

this watch is worth pennies on the dollar

I am not trying to knock what you own but you obviously don't know much about watches.Suggested retail doesn't mean much most of the time and in no name brands such as this one the moment the watch leaves the retailer it is worth about 10 cents on the dollar.

Now if you are buying the watch becuase you like the way it looks and functions so be it but from a collectible stand point of view no collector will take a second look at that watch at any price.There are a lot of very well established names in the watch industry that don't do well on the secondary market so a newcomer will be at the bottom of the list as a rule.

Having said that best of luck finding a buyer

bla bla bla, who gives a shit! I have already been made two or three offers that are no where near "pennies" on the dollar so that isn't the case. If you don't have either an offer or a positive response then please don't respond to the post.

bla bla bla, who gives a shit! I have already been made two or three offers that are no where near "pennies" on the dollar so that isn't the case. If you don't have either an offer or a positive response then please don't respond to the post.

You obviously give a shit as you have decided to be offended by the facts.I am just giving you an opinion from someone who has been collecting watches for a long time.What you chose to do with the information is your business.

And if those offers you have been given are real jump on them as no real educated buyer will offer you serious money for that piece.

Good luck to you