New BMW M3...pics are in

PorscheDude

291734c.jpg

3253799e.jpg

3253799h.jpg

Looks pretty good IMO. Not as pretty as the E46 but the new V8 makes up for it :icon_super: It will have a 4.0L V8, 420hp, 295tq, and get this...a 8400rpm redline! :eusa_dance: Im #4 on the preorder list at a local dealer. They said I should be getting my car in their first allocation. I might take delivery if my grades are good enough (need my parents to help out) or will just flip it because I can guarantee they will be selling over sticker. The almighty Corve++e C6 is now a bit obsolete considering this Bimmer has a V8. Now if only they still offered Dakar Yellow on the M...that would be :icon_thumleft:

Flip it and then buy a used E46. Not worth it IMO. Or, flip it, keep your current car, and wait for it to depreciate, then buy it. Cars come and go. Cars come and money flies out of your pocket. You want to make sure to order it in a top selling color. I believe hot sellers for this car are going to be in white, black, silver, and blue. Yellow :eusa_naughty: . Trust me, it looks KILLER in white. I am a black car color loving guy, and for the first time, I prefer a car in a color other than black (and that would be white on this M.)

Flip it and then buy a used E46. Not worth it IMO. Or, flip it, keep your current car, and wait for it to depreciate, then buy it. Cars come and go. Cars come and money flies out of your pocket. You want to make sure to order it in a top selling color. I believe hot sellers for this car are going to be in white, black, silver, and blue. Yellow :eusa_naughty: . Trust me, it looks KILLER in white. I am a black car color loving guy, and for the first time, I prefer a car in a color other than black (and that would be white on this M.)

Most prob Ill end up flipping it. Dont really like the way an E46 sounds though. Also yellow is a personal fav, only would get that if I decide to take dleivery of it. Will go with silver as a safe bet.

BTW has anyone sold their spot in a waiting list? How do you transfer it to a new owner? Also are there any restricitions that a dealer can impose? It was a $1000 deposit that is refundable according to the saleman.

Be thankful for your parents -- mine wouldn't even help me buy me a bicycle. :(

The new M3 design turned out to be a LOT better than I anticipated.... thank god. (Granted, the taillights are a bit funky, but whatever.)

P. S. I hate the shark-fin.

Most prob Ill end up flipping it. Dont really like the way an E46 sounds though. Also yellow is a personal fav, only would get that if I decide to take dleivery of it. Will go with silver as a safe bet.

BTW has anyone sold their spot in a waiting list? How do you transfer it to a new owner? Also are there any restricitions that a dealer can impose? It was a $1000 deposit that is refundable according to the saleman.

WOW.. from the sounds of the first post you sounded enthused to get am M3.

Your thread is misleading. It shouyld have read. I HAVE M3 ON ORDER....ANYONE INTERESTED IN $ OVER STICKER.

I call DELETE OF THREAD

Very nice article about the M3 arrived today in Automobile magazine. Its on the cover. But, then again, they like everything. They say its Ferrari fast. I think they mean, Ferrari slow. hehehehehehehehehe.

Its actually a nice article.

I love the design of the new M3. However I think the front end is lacking something.

Although I do not like the new style, I will reserve judgement on the car. I think its going to be a real performer. I owned an M3 e46 for several years and it was one of the best all around cars ever. I think this will be along the same lines.

291734c.jpg

3253799e.jpg

3253799h.jpg

Looks pretty good IMO. Not as pretty as the E46 but the new V8 makes up for it :icon_super: It will have a 4.0L V8, 420hp, 295tq, and get this...a 8400rpm redline! :eusa_dance: Im #4 on the preorder list at a local dealer. They said I should be getting my car in their first allocation. I might take delivery if my grades are good enough (need my parents to help out) or will just flip it because I can guarantee they will be selling over sticker. The almighty Corve++e C6 is now a bit obsolete considering this Bimmer has a V8. Now if only they still offered Dakar Yellow on the M...that would be :icon_thumleft:

the C6 isnt obsolete, the engine is MUCH torquier than this one, and has far great capabilities tuning wise; its 50% bigger!