Monterey SV

Motorcar_Maverick

I'll take a stab at it: 'How could you sell that car and at that price.' :)

Not even close. :rolleyes:

Help me understand also!!! I am the owner of the 1998 Diablo SV Monterey Edition (#5 of 20) that is for sale. The ONLY reason for selling this car is that I just bought a 2004 orange murcielago to go with my 2001 Diablo VT 6.0 (rosso vik exterior) and 2005 Ford GT (red/white stripes exterior, #1365) to replace the 1998 Diablo SV Monterey Edition. The 1998 Diablo SV has rosso vik exterior, snowcorn with red piping interior, 11,300 original miles, LOC exhaust, full 3M, complete records/maintenance paper work since new (1998). I am the third owner and the car is located at my home in Derby, KS. 67037. Pictures can be seen at PrideAutoPlaza.com website. Please call me at 316-788-5967 with any questions. Doug Kennedy, Derby, KS. 67037, 316-788-5967 anytime. I do not have PC at home because I DO NOT WANT ONE AT HOME!!!

I'll do my best to "help out".

The "hand in head" picture is a derivative of this picture.

notthisagain_104.jpg

The reason for this post would be that "someone" You in this case, is "hijacking" the thread, posting something not related to the OP (original post) of trying to find the owner of a specific car.

Your hijacking, makes the "head in hands" picture more relevant because not only are you changing the subject, but putting the attention on your car for sale.

On Lambo-Power and most any other car forum, this tactic has been used many times over, majority not being successful, and if you spend a lot of time on here, you'll see it more frequently, and as you sit at your computer and look at "someone" posting their car for sale in an thread hijacking attempt, you'll put your head in your hands and mutter "Not this shit again".

Hope that helps, don't take it too personal ;)

EDIT*

Glad you put it in classifieds, hopefully a buyer comes through for you.

I'll do my best to "help out".

The "hand in head" picture is a derivative of this picture.

notthisagain_104.jpg

The reason for this post would be that "someone" You in this case, is "hijacking" the thread, posting something not related to the OP (original post) of trying to find the owner of a specific car.

Your hijacking, makes the "head in hands" picture more relevant because not only are you changing the subject, but putting the attention on your car for sale.

On Lambo-Power and most any other car forum, this tactic has been used many times over, majority not being successful, and if you spend a lot of time on here, you'll see it more frequently, and as you sit at your computer and look at "someone" posting their car for sale in an thread hijacking attempt, you'll put your head in your hands and mutter "Not this shit again".

Hope that helps, don't take it too personal ;)

EDIT*

Glad you put it in classifieds, hopefully a buyer comes through for you.

SORRY for the error!!!! Did NOT know it would PISS some people off!!!! Thanks for the information. Doug Kennedy, Derby, KS. 67037, 316-788-5967.

SORRY for the error!!!! Did NOT know it would PISS some people off!!!! Thanks for the information. Doug Kennedy, Derby, KS. 67037, 316-788-5967.

You didn't piss anyone off, at least not me. it's all in jest, it's the internet!