Its here!!!!!!

TURBOALEX

Excellent choice! I was thinking about picking up the same watch for myself, in stainless steel. I wish I could afford the platinum :shock: .

nice watch!

off topic: where'd you get that 350Z model!?

i got it from taipei, that pix was at my taipei home.

alex

is it platinum or titanium?

is there difference in color between these two?

the ti is black

the rosegold is the orther

i dont have the pt,sorry! but it has more blue in it and blue straps.

alex

What's the pricing on the titanium?

List is around 22k but if you don't have one on order with an AD from a while back expect to pay between 32 to 35k on the secondary market maybe even higher

List is around 22k but if you don't have one on order with an AD from a while back expect to pay between 32 to 35k on the secondary market maybe even higher

Does any watch sponsor here has one for sale? Contact me

How does it work with ordering? Do you normally have to buy a few watches from them before they let you order new models? I'm assuming the special editions order out fairly quickly. How long before the new release do you normally order? I'm new to the watch world so just curious how it all works :)

How does it work with ordering? Do you normally have to buy a few watches from them before they let you order new models? I'm assuming the special editions order out fairly quickly. How long before the new release do you normally order? I'm new to the watch world so just curious how it all works :)

There is only 1 AP dealer in Toronto and i have been dealing with them for the past 20 years.I am probably one of their best customers when it comes to watches and they do have an extensive selection of brands.

As a rule watches in Canada are more expensive than the US because of the taxes but having a good relationship with the AD helps a lot when ordering a limited edition.

I usually order the watches as soon as i hear about them and a lot of times they don't even have a brochure or a price at the time of order.With AP,delivery is a crapshoot and i have learned to be very patient.

For example,when i ordered the Montoya i had it within 3 months which is unusual.On the other hand i have 2 Barichellos on order right now and the AD promised the watches to me for Oct 06 delivery.Guess what nothing has arrived yet.

The good part is i get a good price on the watches whereas if was to buy them from a gray market dealer i would have to pay a premium which can be substantial in some models.

There is only 1 AP dealer in Toronto and i have been dealing with them for the past 20 years.I am probably one of their best customers when it comes to watches and they do have an extensive selection of brands.

As a rule watches in Canada are more expensive than the US because of the taxes but having a good relationship with the AD helps a lot when ordering a limited edition.

I usually order the watches as soon as i hear about them and a lot of times they don't even have a brochure or a price at the time of order.With AP,delivery is a crapshoot and i have learned to be very patient.

For example,when i ordered the Montoya i had it within 3 months which is unusual.On the other hand i have 2 Barichellos on order right now and the AD promised the watches to me for Oct 06 delivery.Guess what nothing has arrived yet.

The good part is i get a good price on the watches whereas if was to buy them from a gray market dealer i would have to pay a premium which can be substantial in some models.

Thanks BMWRACER. So will most authorized dealers do markups on limited editions if you order them or sell close to MSRP?

Thanks BMWRACER. So will most authorized dealers do markups on limited editions if you order them or sell close to MSRP?

I cannot speak for the US market but here the AD sells at MSRP and sometimes discounts.I could be wrong but they might be forbidden by the manufacturer to markup over MSRP.The watch sponsors on this site will be able to set the record straight