Fastest Sedan in the World

Vai

M5_Earey101_0w.jpg

"Currency Motor Cars has unveiled the first of an unprecedented line of supercars. This flagship model is an ingeniously modified a 2006 BMW M5 that can reach a top speed of 240 mph. This makes it the fastest, most powerful luxury sedan on the planet. It’s high compression V-10 engine has been brilliantly altered, by company founder Ron Cash, to accommodate twin-turbos and a custom, hand crafted inter-cooled system to kick out an astounding 810 hp."

M5_Earey008_3w.jpg

No one in the world has been able to achieve this...until now. This is the only car of it’s kind. The mind-boggling power of this vehicle is complimented by the exquisite $100,000 alteration of it’s interior. The leather in the steering wheel is the same as the leather in the seats. Fully aniline dyed Florida Crocodile in black. Only the finest suede and leathers have been used, much like the old Delahay and Bugatti roadsters adopted in the 1930’s. The custom interior is all hand stitched, designed and installed by CMC co-founder Judy Amic-Angelo, one of the most respected product designers in the country. The car will be priced at $350.000 and will be limited to only 10 units.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/best-cars/cur...an-ar27899.html

COMPRESSION RATIO: 12.0:1+Twin Turbos=new motor once a week. Ill take a 2008 renntech S65 instead.

It's funny how many people claim their car is so fast, yet they have never driven it at that speed.

I'm going to say that is a waste of perfectly fine BMW M5's. 650 supercharged or rebuilt V10, sure, that would be great.

But, 810? TT hi-compression? I don't want to be the one who gets stranded on the road cuz my modded $350K bimmer is KIA.

I'm going to say that is a waste of perfectly fine BMW M5's. 650 supercharged or rebuilt V10, sure, that would be great.

But, 810? TT hi-compression? I don't want to be the one who gets stranded on the road cuz my modded $350K bimmer is KIA.

True True. I can guarantee you that at about 180 mph shit starts flying off the car....and GOD forbid you need to steer a little, the suspension will crack in half.

Some people are just so stupid :(

COMPRESSION RATIO: 12.0:1+Twin Turbos=new motor once a week. Ill take a 2008 renntech S65 instead.

That may sound high, but you must take into consideration that some modern technology has permitted VW to produce an engine thats turbo'd and has a compression of 10.5:1...... from the factory........

What about the CLS Brabus Rocket ?

The CLS Brabus Rocket is fast, but not 240MPH fast. I think the CLS Brabus top speed is around the 230MPH. Again they haven't tested the car to its maximum speed as of yet that I know of.

That may sound high, but you must take into consideration that some modern technology has permitted VW to produce an engine thats turbo'd and has a compression of 10.5:1...... from the factory........

10.5 to 1 and 12.0 to 1 are a huge difference. Just an example it they take it from 12.0 to 1 to 13.5 to 1 you can no longer use 93 octane gas without blowing the motor eventually.

If they didnt change the compression. That motor will blow in less than 3 months of ownership without a doubt.

• 1 month later...
True True. I can guarantee you that at about 180 mph shit starts flying off the car....and GOD forbid you need to steer a little, the suspension will crack in half.

Some people are just so stupid :(

Care to explain your accusations?

I am getting my G TT'd, and the compression is being lowered......In any case, I hope one winds up in FL, it would make one helluva match up!

I am getting my G TT'd, and the compression is being lowered......In any case, I hope one winds up in FL, it would make one helluva match up!

You would smoke it as it will be in the shop while yours is out on the roads.

I hope anyone who buys that car runs nothing less than a 100 octane. That is a really hi ratio. Anything over 1 bar and you are looking at nearly 24:1 compression (using f/i and compression theories). By-by pistons.