Damaged Maybach 62 for sale

Jerry123

i have a baybach, but its the short one.

i dont know about the price ..but the fix is not that hard. (by looking at the pics).. the front door is the one with bigest damage... :eusa_think:

in short if its only body work... thats cheap... :eusa_dance:

as for the air bags.. thats very costy to corect.... mucho mulla as they say. very very expensive :icon_anal:

the bigest problem with the MAYBACH it the engine parts and electorics.... like the altornator.... its huge and basikly cost near the $10 000 price area..

did you know that the front and back electronics are totaly seperate??

the more a maybach is used the better it will be , all around.... it is as any exotics... :icon_super:

whats the last price on this car???

i have a baybach, but its the short one.

i dont know about the price ..but the fix is not that hard. (by looking at the pics).. the front door is the one with bigest damage... :eusa_think:

in short if its only body work... thats cheap... :eusa_dance:

as for the air bags.. thats very costy to corect.... mucho mulla as they say. very very expensive :icon_anal:

the bigest problem with the MAYBACH it the engine parts and electorics.... like the altornator.... its huge and basikly cost near the $10 000 price area..

did you know that the front and back electronics are totaly seperate??

the more a maybach is used the better it will be , all around.... it is as any exotics... :icon_super:

whats the last price on this car???

Buy it now price is $199,888. BTW out of curiousity are you arab, because your name reminds me of some arabic words.

-Jerry

I don't think that cars a deal at $199k. It needs two doors, b pillar, door panel (at least in the front) and the airbags. Plus the miles are a bit high. Whats that car worth in one piece $240?

Buy it now price is $199,888. BTW out of curiousity are you arab, because your name reminds me of some arabic words.

-Jerry

yess i am arabic

• 2 months later...

I don't think that car is a good price in any way. I think if it got down to around 175 it may be worth it. They had a lot of lemons come out as 62's and I think a few I knew about had to do with "radio issues" I would be careful with these cars and just buy a Stretch S550