GTM Progress and New Pics.

ArytonS

Hey Guys, as promised here's an update on my Factory Five GTM progress, and a couple more pictures of customer cars/FFR cars.

I've got the power windows working, power locks working, body fitted and ready for paint (Silverston Metallic). The dash and pods are fitted and will be installed once the body returns from paint. Additionally, the front spoiler, rear diffuser are installed and fitting well. The door has been re-glassed to follow the body contour perfectly. Below are some pics of FFR cars to keep up my motivation to finish! Would love to hear what others think of the car.

post-7159-1177875496_thumb.jpg

Mine will weigh 2300lbs (power locks and A/C add a bit of weight), 430 bhp, and 6 speed gearbox. Gear limited to 196mph. Should be running in the 11's all day, a 345bhp model will do 12.2's without a LSD.

Thats sweet! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

My dad is thinking of getting one of those or just TTing his Cor-v-ette. I'm not too big on the whole kit-car idea though.