Any 599 owners???

rmartin

I was wondering if I could get a good sweep through of the whole car from an ACTUAL owner instead of watching it in clips on youtube,,,,,,,,,,, I wanna know just how good it compares to owning a lambo or what are the downsides of the car / and the best parts of owing one!! :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

I just mine a week or so ago. It is posted on F chat. The car is fast and well built. It has a ton of electronic gadgets The build quality is very good. I am just getting acquainted with the car but I think I am going to love it. I can't compare it to a new Lambo since I have a '99 diablo and it really is not in the same category as the new 599. That is not meant to be a slam on the diablo but they are totally different cars. The 599 is a gt car and does lack the excitement of a car like the 430 which I also owned. It is designed as a road car and does so very well and it's fast and comfortable too.

I just mine a week or so ago. It is posted on F chat. The car is fast and well built. It has a ton of electronic gadgets The build quality is very good. I am just getting acquainted with the car but I think I am going to love it. I can't compare it to a new Lambo since I have a '99 diablo and it really is not in the same category as the new 599. That is not meant to be a slam on the diablo but they are totally different cars. The 599 is a gt car and does lack the excitement of a car like the 430 which I also owned. It is designed as a road car and does so very well and it's fast and comfortable too.

Please post some pics here too when you get a chance.