What do you guys think of this BMW?

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

Im thinking about buying this car for a nice daily driver! what do you guys think of it? i have to say i have always had a liking for the car ever since i saw the movie "The transporter"

this one has the "high-line color trim"package (which i guess is comparable to mercedes benz "designo" edition cars) with Midnight Blue Metallic paint with Oyster Beige Leather with Navy Blue piping and carpeting,navi,sport package ETC.

IMG_9594.jpg

IMG_9595.jpg

IMG_9596.jpg

IMG_9613.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a huge fan of the old 7 series :icon_super: . My friends father had one, and once I got in that car...it was just GREAT. That car is pure luxury, I am not a fan of it in the midnight blue color, I like it in black, silver, or the titanium silver color. It is truly one hell of a car for its used price tag. The interior on this one, maybe it is just me, but I am not a fan of the blue carpeting, and the white seats with blue piping. It just looks too strange :eusa_think: . Clean as hell though, what is the asking price? mileage? CPO?

Guest skokos
I've always been a fan of that bodystyle.

I have read that the '01-02's are pretty reliable and good value

Me as well! i think a nice set of rims with a big lip would make it look awesome :icon_thumleft:

Any suggestions on new rims?

Me as well! i think a nice set of rims with a big lip would make it look awesome :icon_thumleft:

i like it :icon_thumleft: way better than the ugly last 7 imo

nice color combo to

go for it: i bet it is quite cheap and for sure is nice

i'd like even more it black

Guest skokos
I am a huge fan of the old 7 series :icon_super: . My friends father had one, and once I got in that car...it was just GREAT. That car is pure luxury, I am not a fan of it in the midnight blue color, I like it in black, silver, or the titanium silver color. It is truly one hell of a car for its used price tag. The interior on this one, maybe it is just me, but I am not a fan of the blue carpeting, and the white seats with blue piping. It just looks too strange :eusa_think: .

Ya its a little different but everyone i have seen with tan or black interior looks plain,i think i might take a chance on this one :eusa_think:

Guest skokos
i like it :icon_thumleft: way better than the ugly last 7 imo

nice color combo to

go for it: i bet it is quite cheap and for sure is nice

i'd like even more it black

Thanks Emilio!! :icon_super:

I like that interior. The floormats are just ok, but the white seats with blue piping is just sweet.

Not happy with the Jag? I'd prefer the 7 anyways

Asanti, Lexani, Dvinci, MHT, Lowenhart, or GFG. All of which you can get from me! You know I will hook you up man. And as for the car, big fan of the 7 series, both old and new. I saw one the other day with 20's and 5% tint, looked good as hell.

Guest skokos
Asanti, Lexani, Dvinci, MHT, Lowenhart, or GFG. All of which you can get from me! You know I will hook you up man. And as for the car, big fan of the 7 series, both old and new. I saw one the other day with 20's and 5% tint, looked good as hell.

PM SENT! :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance:

I've always been a fan of that bodystyle.

I have read that the '01-02's are pretty reliable and good value

The 01 and 02 are two totally different cars. The 745 is an 02.

I have owned a 2001 740IL and a 2002 745LI. Both very good cars. I had one electrical problem on

the 01 that left me stranded on the turnpike for almost 2 hours on a warm summer day before the tow truck showed up.

Other than that, no problems at all.

Guest skokos

I have owned a 2001 740IL and a 2002 745LI. Both very good cars. I had one electrical problem on

the 01 that left me stranded on the turnpike for almost 2 hours on a warm summer day before the tow truck showed up.

Did you find that the 01 740il with only 282 hp was enough HP to still have good pick up and feel sporty in a big sedan?

my mistake, I thought 02 was the last year for the 740. 00-01 is what I meant

Congrats its an awesome value Im sure you will enjoy it. Put some Alpina rims and it will be perfect!

alpina_b12_e38.jpg

:icon_super:

Guest skokos
:icon_super: :icon_super:

selling the jag?

My step mom bought it from me :icon_thumleft:

You already put a deposit on it? I was going to tell you to watch Ronin and then go put a deposit down on an old school S8!

Did you find that the 01 740il with only 282 hp was enough HP to still have good pick up and feel sporty in a big sedan?

Yes. It moved pretty good. I also had the sport package on my 740IL, so handling was very good for a big sedan.

Very nice car, you'll love it, but don't bling it up... The factory wheels on it now are very nice, very classy, of very high quality, and very practical for a daily driver as well!