Supra doing 380km/hr

SAMLAMBO

How stupid can you be. Driving at that speed at night with cars all around (both directions). Has he even thought what would happen if he sees something on the road directly ahead of him.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys should check out that video of the MK3 vs the Plastic mess-06 on streetfire.net.

The fcuking morons run from police!.

after seing modified Vipers supras just don't impress me anymore.

You guys should check out that video of the MK3 vs the Plastic mess-06 on streetfire.net.

Would you mind posting the vids? I cant find them

video was clearly fast forwarded. I don't think anyone is foolish enough to attempt to go that fast with cars in the next lane

video was clearly fast forwarded. I don't think anyone is foolish enough to attempt to go that fast with cars in the next lane

Please explain how they fast forwarded only certain parts of the video? He was blowing past the other cars like they were going in reverse. I will agree that it was an amazingly stupid decision though.

Please explain how they fast forwarded only certain parts of the video? He was blowing past the other cars like they were going in reverse. I will agree that it was an amazingly stupid decision though.

With any half-decent video editing software you could easily "speed up" part of the clip. Easiest way would be to remove every 2nd frame or something.

Would you mind posting the vids? I cant find them

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Cops...820014ad1cf.htm

fcuking idiots should be the name of this video.

Also watch the part where they go into the tunnel. If you're observant you can see some irregularity in the frames which made the car look like it was going about 30 mph faster suddenly.

dude ok ive been pulled over doing 145 in a 55 its no fun trust me i went to jail and paid about 5 thousand dollars at the end of the jail was only a day it still sucked and ill never do that again i swear (pull over i mean) haha nice vids guys and the only reason i pulled over was cause my timing belt went

:eusa_think: